The facilities at Skydive Orange are impressive! Our skydiving operations are based out of Orange County Airport (FAA identifier OMH) in beautiful Orange, VA. The Orange County Airport is a public use, general aviation airport operated under the supervision of the County Administrator.
If you are a visitor or spectator, inside the hangar you will find some picnic tables. These are a great shady place to wait on a hot day. Outside are bleachers so that you can sit down and watch your friends/family land.
Inside Our Hangar
- Padded floor from door to door for comfortable packing
- Experienced Manifest
- Student Manifest (Tandem & AFF check-in)
- Air conditioned classroom
- Gear store (T-shirts, Helmets, Altimeters and more!)
- Large flat screen TVs (watch your video after you jump!)
- AND BRAND NEW CLEAN BATHROOMS!!!
For Experienced Jumpers
- Full size mockup
- Large concrete pad & creepers (great for 4-way dirt dives!)
- New and used gear for sale (Everything you need!)
- Rental rigs (subject to availability)
- Indoor and outdoor showers (refreshing on a hot summer day!)
- Camping area to stay the weekend
For most of the year, we have a twin otter, one of the fastest flying skydiving planes in the business. It seats up to 22 thus allowing you to jump on the same load with many of your friends. It has two benches to make it a comfortable ride up to 13,500 feet and a wide door which allows a great view of the sky.
During special events, we normally bring in additional aircraft. Over the last few years, we've brought in a CASA, a Caribou, and a helicopter. Check out our Events for information about upcoming activities.
When it comes to bathrooms, not all drop zones are created equally! Some have port-a-potties! Who wants to use one of those?
At most drop zones, men and women share single stall bathrooms. You don't want to have to wait in line to use the restroom when you're on a 20 minute call.
At Skydive Orange, we have separate multi-stall bathrooms for men and women. And the best part...these bathrooms are cleaned daily!!!! Yay for clean bathrooms!