Next Date: June 7 - 9, 2019 | 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
This is a beginner-intermediate focused skills camp. This 3-day camp is aimed towards Wingsuit pilots flying smaller wingsuits and looking to develop basic formation flying skills.
– Have had a FFC
– Be safe to fly in a group of 2-3 students
– Own a small-intermediate wingsuit
You will LEARN:
– How to approach your slot
– How to break off from small groups
– Body configuration and movement
– Best Deployment practices
Coaches: Scotty Bob, Chris Mort, Val Sobol, and Dan Dupuis
Registration cost: $350
*Please plan to attend all 3 days as no pro-rated cost is available.*
The largest tandem skydiving center near Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland.