You are over two miles high, and your adrenaline is pumping. You exit the plane harnessed to a USPA certified tandem instructor.
Freefall takes your breath away. Fear turns to exhilaration. The canopy opens, and you float down into the beautiful Virginia countryside.
Learn to Skydive Solo
At Skydive Orange, we promote continual learning. Once you have your “A” License, you can enjoy formation and free flying, advanced freefall, wingsuiting, canopy skill development, competitions, and instructional ratings courses.
Our instructors often arrange trips to the I-Fly wind tunnel for additional skills development and other special events.
If you are serious about skydiving, this is the place for you. For more than a decade, the US Military has used our facility for training purposes—proof positive that we are Virginia’s premier skydiving center.
The Orange Advantage
- You can jump from 13,500 ft. (2.5 miles) - more freefall time (others take you to less than 10,000 ft.)
- Large & comfortable aircraft - jump with your friends and family (others use 4-seaters)
- Experienced instructors that use new & high quality gear
- New hangar - large, clean bathrooms
- Crisp outside video and stills (other use hand-cams)
- Opportunity to become licensed
- Skydive Orange has been in continuous operation since 1977. In fact, Skydive Orange is one of the oldest club-operated drop zones in the country.
What does this mean for you?
You get to experience skydiving at a drop zone known to attract and retain the best skydiving instructors in Virginia. We take you higher, in a more comfortable plane; you get more freefall time. Our videographers capture you, the plane, the sky, and the gorgeous view of the mountains.
The Orange Experience
Check out this video to get a better idea of what you can expect on your tandem skydive.
Make the memory last forever. Let one of our professional videographers capture the experience of a lifetime!