Why do thousands of DC, MD, and VA residents make their FIRST SKYDIVE at Skydive Orange?
- USPA certified tandem instructors
- Current state-of-the-art tandem equipment
- Largest comfortable aircraft
- Jump with your friends and family
LEARN TO SKYDIVE
Accelerated Freefall (AFF) is the best way to become a licensed skydiver. The USPA Integrated Student Program was developed right here at Skydive Orange! In just 25 jumps, you'll progress from jumping with two instructors at your side to jumping on your own.
Skydive Orange Inc. is a club-operated drop zone that is run by and for its members. We provide load organizing most weekends and lots of events planned for the season.
The Orange Advantage
- You can jump from 13,500 ft. (2.5 miles) - more freefall time (others take you to less than 10,000 ft.)
- Large & comfortable aircraft - jump with your friends and family (others use 4-seaters)
- Experienced instructors that use new & high quality gear
- New hangar - large, clean bathrooms
- Crisp outside video and stills (other use hand-cams)
- Opportunity to become licensed
- Skydive Orange has been in continuous operation since 1977. In fact, Skydive Orange is one of the oldest club-operated drop zones in the country.
What does this mean for you?
You get to experience skydiving at a drop zone known to attract and retain the best skydiving instructors in Virginia. We take you higher, in a more comfortable plane; you get more freefall time. Our videographers capture you, the plane, the sky, and the gorgeous view of the mountains.
The Orange Experience
Check out this video to get a better idea of what you can expect on your tandem skydive.
Make the memory last forever. Let one of our professional videographers capture the experience of a lifetime!